World Health Day 2018 Images, Slogans, Messages, Events and Clipart for World Health Day Theme The world health organization (WHO) is organizing their 70th annual World Health Day on April 07. The world health day is dedicated to universal healthcare for all. The theme of World health day 2018 is very clear.
“Universal Health Coverage: Everyone, Everywhere.”
Everyone should take care about their health and on this day WHO trying to say all of us to taking care of our health. Staying fit and health plays an important role in everyone life. According to World health organization, half of the world is lacking healthcare this year makes the world health organizations. Today we are going to share some of the great things about World Health Day Images, World health Day Quotes, World health Day Slogans, World Health Day clip art and many more thing about health.
World Health Day Facts
Today we are going to share some facts about our health that you might know. There are so many facts that we don't know about our health but this is very important to be aware of this. Check out some facts here.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control, 31% of Americans have high blood pressure. High blood pressure costs the nation $47.5 billion annually in direct medical expenses and $3.5 billion each year in lost productivity.
- According to the World Health Organization, 58% of deaths in children under age five are caused by infectious diseases with Pneumonia the largest cause of those deaths.
- Get your blood pressure checked! High blood pressure is a silent killer known to massively increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- According to the American Diabetes Association, 2011 data showed 25.8 million children and adults with diabetes. This is 8.3% of the US population.
- Play sports or exercise. Exercise raises the heart rate, burns calories, releases endorphins and helps lead a healthier lifestyle to combat diseases.